- Item Description :100% Natural Strips Kit Wax Hair Removal Sweet Waxing Sheets Beauty Skin Care
- Sugaring or sugar waxing is a method of hair removal which started in Egypt long time ago.
- It works in the same way traditional waxing does.
- Sugaring is preferable to waxing for the following reasons:
- Less painful than waxing. It sticks to hair without attaching to the skin.
- Can be applied at room temperature with no heating necessary. - Can be reused on same area without fear .
- Repeated applications make hair grow less thick and less frequent.
- Easily cleaned up with water.
- It's important to leave the packet in a warm place, Or you can use a warm water bath to make it soften a bit before start with your hands.
1- Knead slowly a small amount of the sugar until it becomes creamy and soft like chewing gum, You can add a few touches of water to get it the right consistency to work with by just dipping the tip of your finger in water and working it into the sugaring.
2- Firmly spread on the skin in the direction of the hair growth.
3- Pull it off in the opposite direction of hair growth with a QUICK movement.
4- After you finish, just wash your skin with water .
5- Unused sugaring can be placed in a plastic container or even a plastic bag and kept in the fridge until needed.
- If you have never tried sugaring before, it would be useful to watch more videos on about sugaring.
- Use some powder to absorb any moisture in your skin before applying the sugar wax. .
- Pull the skin tight before pulling off the sugar wax. .
- As the sugar wax gets warmer on your skin , it sticks better. .
- If it gets too soft , add a small piece of fresh sugar wax and mix together.
- Manufacture & Expiration Dates Indicated On The Main Package Are In European Format Which Is DD/MM/YY .