Traditional Egyptian Egypt Arabian Arabic Khayameya khyamya Khayamiya Tent Fabric Arabian Arabic Islamic Middle East Colorful Decor Decorative Decoration Ramadan Eid FabricRegular price $32.49 Sale price $29.24 Save $3.25
- ITEM DESCRIPTION : Traditional Egyptian Egypt Khayameya khyamya Tent Fabric Colorful Decor Decorative Decoration
- This Arabian design is called Khayameya.
- Can be used in many fields , Wall Hanging, Partitioning Table cloth,bed sheets you can decorate your room, your both , your belly dance show , your cafe ,your shop
- Best for Islamic, Arabic, Oriental & Egyptian type Arenas, Parties, cafes and Themes
- 100 % Egyptian Cotton / polyester blend
- 1) The colors will not bleed if washed
- 2) it has no gasoline strong smell for color fixation 3)washable
- we have many other Fantastic Patterns, Designs & colors
- HANDCRAFTED IN EGYPT!!!
- Khayamiya textile historically used to decorate tents across the Middle East. They are now primarily made in Cairo, Egypt, along a covered market known as the Street of the Tentmakers (Share'a el Khayamiya, or Souq El-Khaymiya). This street is located immediately south of Bab Zuweila, and has been in continuous use since the Mamluk era
- Condition: 100% Egyptian with high quality
Quantity : Choose your Quantity
- Weight (Approx.) : 150 GM FOR Each Yard
- Material: Blend of Egyptian cotton And Polyester
- Size (Approx.) : Length: Choose Your Length
- WIDTH : 55 " inch = 140 CM
- Beautiful attractive colorful tent fabrics .
- Amazing detail and craftsmanship.